1. Describe a museum
1) How often do you visit the museum?
2) Which type of museum is popular in your country?
3) Why do you want to visit the museum?
² What do you think of the importance of museums in history?
² How do you think of the heritage of a country?
² Compare the museums nowadays and in the past
2. Describe your favorite photograph
1) Where was the photo taken?
2) Who took the photo?
3) What can be seen from the photo?
4) Explain why it is the favorite photograph for you.
² How to take good photo?
² When do people use camera?
² How can the new technology put cinema’s skill advanced?
3. The important historic place
1) What is the place?
2) Where is it located?
3) Why do you think it is important?
² What do you think of the historic place in the future?
² Will the government increase or decrease the safety guard?
² What are the changes to the local people and economy?
² What is the impact on the historic place by tourists?
4. Describe a subject taught in your school?
1) Who teaches it?
2) How is it taught?
3) What do you learn from the class?
² Is there any difference between the traditional and modern educational systems?
² What are the pros and cons of the current educational system in your country?
² Do you think it is necessary to give comment or criticism to teachers?
5. What is the important invention before the age of computer?
1) What is the invention?
2) Why do you think it is very important?
3) What are the advantages and disadvantages of the invention?
² What is the significant impact of modern inventions on life?
² Which skills do you want to study in the future?
² Do you think it’s necessary to develop modern invention in the countryside?
6. Describe a foreign country you have never been to
1) Where is the country?
2) When will you go there?
3) Why would you like to go there?
² Say something about the tourism development in China, facility, services and the effect on environment.
² What is the importance of travel and tourism industry?
² What do you think the function of tourist guides?
8. Describe your favourite movie
1) What’s the name of the film?
2) What’s the theme of the film?
3) Why do you like it?
² Describe a type pf movie you like.
² What’s the difference between Chinese and American movies?
² What do you think of the violent films (Hollywood films)?
² Why movies need computer techniques? Any example of movie using computer techniques
² Which parts of cinema are the most important and how to improve it?